Sunday 4 October 2015

Check Out the Gift Adanna Ohakim's Husband Gave Her for Carrying their Baby

Former Imo State Governor, Ikedi Ohakim's daughter Dr Adanna Steinacker is expecting her first baby with hubby David.
 Ada just shared this cute pic on her IG page saying her hubby took her to Ibiza for a 'babymoon' vacation, as her gift for carrying their baby.

He said:

 "This is your gift for carrying our baby " The pleasure is mine babe  #BabyMoon #IcanGetUsedToThis #Ibiza #Formentera #Vacay #WorkingMum #BunInMyOven #BabyS #BabyBoy #PreggoLife #HusbandAndWife #AdannaDavid.

I AM NOT ALONE. 'Running errands and talking on the phone, working 13hr shifts or walking by the beach, I am pleasantly reminded that I am not alone. Little tiny hands & a precious rounded knee pushing and twisting that no one can see. Oh sweet child kicking up your heels, it is our little secret that only I could feel. Until yesterday when your father proudly felt you for the first time  01/10. I look forward to your birth, when I can kiss your skin and your precious lips. But for now I will just smile, as I feel you play within'. #BabyBoy #BabyBump #BabyMoon #Ibiza #AdannaDavid 1


No comments:

Post a Comment