Wednesday 14 October 2015

DIY Brown Sugar And Coconut Glowing Body Scrub

Hey Babes, 

This weekend i tried this amazing brown sugar and coconut body scrub that made my skin glow all day.

 ladies no jokes I was really glowing, and my skin felt so soft. It’s no news that brown sugar is a good scrub for your body or that coconut oil feeds your skin.

 But together they are like magical fairy dust that takes your dull unhappy skin to a glowing lush place. Before I talk and say what I’m not meant to say let me show you guys how to make this amazing scrub.

What You’ll Need: 

 1. A jar( you can use any empty clean mayo container).

 2. Brown sugar.

3. Coconut oil.

 How’s:

1. Put 1 part coconut oil to 2 part brown sugar(like if your using half cup of coconut uouse 1 cup of brown sugar).

2. Mix very well.


And just like that your scrub is ready.

 Super easy right? I know, now your inner glow can shine out.




2 comments: