Saturday 17 October 2015

PAY BACK GONE WRONG, NOW I’M PREGNANT

Hi. Pls hide my ID. I have dated my ex 4 about 8 yrs but we brokeup after he cheated and made another chick pregnant.

  He begged me 2 take him back of which I did and we continued 4 about a year but I left him 4 another man whom I don’t even love, it was just 2 get back at him 4 wat he did 2 me.

 He asked me 2 leave de guy and wanted 2 pay lobola 4 me, but I neva did. I’m now pregnant with dis new man’s child but my problm is I still love my ex a lot and he stopped talking 2 me and wants nothing to do with me after he found out about my pregnancy.

  I can’t get ova him and it really hurts me that he wants nothing 2 do with me anymore. I have somch memories about him.Please help me. Will I eva love dis new man de way I loved my ex? Must I continue with dis relationship even though I know deep down that I love my ex alot?

3 comments:

  1. U b ashawo,u nor love d new man but u allow am *uck u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abegi, na 2day? Na 2day pesin wey u no love dey sleep wit pesin ni, she jst fuck up shikena. She no b ashewo

      Delete
  2. U didn't play ur game well, so deal with it!

    ReplyDelete