Thursday 1 October 2015

Common Makeup Mistakes To Avoid

Hiya!! 
I’ve been so worried about beauty mistakes a lot of women make, I was on my way home, when I saw a woman who drew her brows with liquid eyeliner. 

Honestly, it was heartbreaking, I was a bit confused though , as to whether it was permanent makeup or she actually used liquid liner.

This however,  led me to address a number of mistakes ladies make on a daily basis. A lot of people are guilty of many of the mistakes, personally I’ve fallen victim to using extremely light foundation and excessive lipstick.


 Your breakthrough comes when you realise its a mistake, and listen to peoples corrections and make the right adjustments. I’ve highlighted a lot of mistakes below, pick out yours and make necessary adjustments.

 1. Over lining your lips 

2. Over highlighting your face 

3. Highlighting brows with extremely light concealer 

4. Too much foundation 

5. Over winging your eyeliner 

6. Using the wrong shade of eyebrow pencil for your brows 

7. Using extremely light foundation

8.  Drawing the wrong shape of brows for your face 

9. Using too much glue for your eyelashes

10. Using hair bond glue for lashes 

11. Using too much lipstick for ladies with full lips 

12. Using too much eyeliner for the bottom lash line 

13. Using excessive blush 

14. Not applying foundation and powder to your hairline,  jawline and neck

5 comments: