Tuesday 13 October 2015

How To Wake Up With Perfect Curls

Hey ladies, How are you all doing today? I’m doing OK thanks for asking. 

 Today I’m going to give the secrets to waking up with perfect curls. It’s not possible to curl your hair every morning because sometimes your in a hurry or too lazy.

  This Post is for those mornings all you need to do is the following;


Pineapple head


I know it sounds funny but it works, when i had my curly weave in all i did at night was pack my hair up in a pony tail to the highest point on the crown of my head and when i wake up the next morning i take it down and run my hands through it.

Satin bonnet


This Isn’t a new thing it protects your hair while you are sleeping and tossing so the curls will still be in place when you wake up. so curl your hair in the night with c curling iron wear a satin bonnet and wake up with pretty curls.

Two strand twists


First of all isn’t this baby girl a cutie? OK so the thing is this method works best for curly natural hair or curly weaves all you need to do it part your hair and two strands just like when you are doing twisting and twist the hair. You can your leave in conditioner or styling gel or even hair mousse to get a more define twist and the tighter the twist the tighter the curls.

Rollers


This is the most popular way to wake up with perfect curls all you need to do is roll your hair or weave with any type of rollers I prefer bendy rollers. I always spray little water on my hair before rolling. Ps I said spray little water not make your hair dripping wet So huns let me know what you think by commenting below.


2 comments: