Monday 25 January 2016

Get ready for valentine with this style tips

Hey Lovelies

The day of love is just 20 days away and this gives you enough time to plan and shop. Now I remembered valentines day was approaching because my close friend said to me “I will come see you on valentine weekend so we can go out “.
Valentine day is the day of love and giving, I’ve never cared much for it except the fact that its a day that reminds us to love those around us, whether family, friend or foe and so when my friend mentioned an outing my head kicked into post mode and I began to think of all those women out there who would be asked on a date, or go hang out with their girl friends and somewhere in my head came this thought “What would they wear”.

Now the question you of what to wear all depends on where you are going, this is a three part post on the style tips and this part has to do with those that are pro-valentines day. Now pro-valentines day people are those who would want to rock red on the said day rather than some other color, this style tips should help you achieve your goal.

This outfits would help you feel flirty, sexy and fun no matter where the night takes you;







No comments:

Post a Comment